Whether or not we live in Africa, all of our futures will be affected by the success or failure of education on the continent. According to a report, by 2035, the number of Africans joining the workforce will exceed the number for rest of the world combined, making it imperative that its education systems can match students with developing workforce needs. But much of what we can achieve in the education sector would largely depend on how our schools are managed as business entities.
Edusko Africa has decided to chart a new course in this direction with an annual discussion series focused on school leadership, education finance, education marketing, and stakeholders’ relationship; where experienced and thought leaders in a panel discussion would be engaging with school leaders across Africa, beginning in Nigeria.
This year, we would be engaging with Nigerian school leaders and discussing importance of school leadership in improving outcomes for our schools and their students.
- Topic: Importance of School Leadership in Improving Outcomes for our Schools and Students
- Date: 12 October, 2017
- Time: 10:30am Prompt
- Venue: Nelo’s Place, Abule Onigbagbo, Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja Lagos.
We are expecting over a thousand private school owners, directors, administrators, education entrepreneurs, senior educators and key stakeholders in the Nigerian education sector. This event is absolutely free for all the invited participants.
Keynote Speaker: Prof. Chris Ogbechie: Professor of Strategic Management at the Lagos Business School, Pan-Atlantic University and Chairman, Board of Directors, Diamond Bank Nigeria.
Who are our Panelists?
Besides our guest speaker, we are inviting business and thought leaders from different spheres of life to a panel discussion. The following eminent leaders have confirmed their attendance to discuss the topic: Importance of school leadership in improving outcomes for our schools and students.
- Alex Goma: MD/CEO PZ Cussons Nigeria.
- Biola Alabi: Founder, Biola Alabi Media.
- The Catalyst, Lanre Olusola: Life Coach and founder, Olusola Lanre Coaching Academy
- Darrell McGraw: Senior Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria
- Gbenro Adegbola: MD/CEO First Veritas Educational Delivery
- Dr. Adebodun Sanyaolu: CEO Adkyke Consulting and former marketing director, Pfizer Pharmaceuticals
- Panel Moderator: Tomi Aluko, founder The BBCCompany
How do I get invited?
This event is strictly for school leaders and key education stakeholders. Attendance is strictly by registration and invitation. Register here: http://edusko.com/business-education-2017
For Sponsorship, Exhibition and Partnership, call Jide on 08036566809