|Location||Dolphin Estate, 256a Ikorodu Crescent, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria|
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
|Sectors||Computer software, ICT, Information technology, Internet, Mobile|
ECHOVC PARTNERS IS AN EXPERIENCED SEED, EARLY STAGE & GROWTH TECHNOLOGY VENTURE CAPITAL FUND FOCUSED ON FINANCING AND CROSS-POLLINATING LEADING TECHNOLOGIES, TEAMS AND BUSINESS MODELS IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA AND NORTH AMERICA.
As stage-agnostic investors with a combined network of local and global connections, we bring a disruptive approach to investing at the technology intersection of consumer, media, data, & devices and leverage knowledge transfer from Silicon Valley as a driver to seed growth across borders.
- Seed and Syndicate Africa’s Entrepreneurial Inspiration®
- Identify, Mentor and Invest in World-Class Teams – Connecting Dots & Lines
- Impact (Earth-Mover) Outcomes: Infrastructure, Lubricants, Glue, Content, Commerce, Services, Digital Media, Economic Lift
- Networking Cross-Border Knowledge and Mentorship
- Smart healthcare supply chain for Africa