A unique event, Africa’s largest conference and exhibition on technology supported learning, training and skills development, eLearning Africa is a network of experts, professionals and investors, committed to the future of education in Africa.
Education and technology are changing Africa. They are key elements in the African Union’s 2063 Vision for a “transformed continent.”
If you want to understand how Africa is changing or to find out how digital learning and educational technology can help you, your organisation or your community, you should be at eLearning Africa.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
- The conference is held in ENGLISH and FRENCH.
- The PROGRAMME includes core dialogues, discovery demos, knowledge exchange sessions, knowledge factories, panel discussions, panel talks, plenary sessions, pre-conference events and poster presentations on specific topics and informal networking opportunities in which practitioners share their experiences, ideas, new information and perspectives.
- In the EXHIBITION AREA, leading international eLearning manufacturers, suppliers and service providers present their latest products and services. Most participants see the exhibition as an important meeting point for professional interaction and networking within the conference.
- WORKSHOPS, conducted by leading experts and practitioners, precede the event. These small, intensive sessions offer attendees a unique opportunity to acquire new skills and learn about the latest developments.
- eLearning Africa is the venue for MINISTERIAL ROUND TABLE, an annual meeting of African ICT and Education ministers, who take part in a day-long discussion of key issues affecting education, training, skills and technology before the official opening of the main conference.
2019 HOST COUNTRY AND THEME
The 14th edition of eLearning Africa will be held from 23 – 25 October 2019 in the Hotel Ivoire Sofitel in Abidjan, the capital of Côte d’Ivoire. The conference is organised by ICWE GmbH and the Government of Côte d’Ivoire under the overall theme “The Keys to the Future: Learnability and Employability”.
Côte d’Ivoire has a booming ICT sector, thanks in part to the vision and initiative of the country’s Ministry of Digital Economy and Post. ICT-based initiatives now represent nearly 8% of the country’s GDP and the figure is expected to reach 15% by 2020. The country’s enthusiasm for new, tech-based solutions has led observers to refer to it as the “Start-up Nation in Africa”.
CLICK HERE for more
Sofitel Abidjan Hotel Ivoire
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Fiji, Kiribati, Micronesia (Federated States of), Nauru, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Africa, Americas, Antarctica Region, Asia, Europe, Australia and New Zealand
|Sectors||EdTech, Education, HealthTech, ICT, Information technology|