The Disrupt Africa Live Pitch Competition will see a selection of top tech start-ups pitching their innovative solutions live on stage at East Africa Com in Nairobi in May.
Does your start-up have proven traction? Are you seeking funding to take your business to the next level? Apply now for your chance to pitch to a senior audience of local and international investors and potential corporate partners.
The winner of the competition will secure:
- The chance to pitch to investors at the AHUB start-up event at AfricaCom in Cape Town in November 2018.
- Media package including sponsored press release and banner advertising from Disrupt Africa.
- Free membership of co-working space Nairobi Garage’s Club Space on Ngong Road, Nairobi.
- African Tech start-ups less than five years old.
- Original solution able to disrupt social or economic status quo.
- Proven traction.
- Looking for funding.Submit your entry below
* Spaces are limited so not all entries will be accepted. If you are unsuccessful, you can still attendAHUB East at East Africa Com for free.
|Location||Nairobi Upper Hill, Nairobi, Kenya|
|Targets||Burundi, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Réunion, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe|
|Sectors||Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Cars, Household appliances, Luxury goods and jewelry|