|Location||Nairobi Upper Hill, Nairobi, Kenya|
Burundi, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer durables, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Automotive, Clothing and textiles production, Computer hardware, Electronics, Food production, Furniture
The Disrupt Africa Live Pitch Competition will see a selection of top tech start-ups pitching their innovative solutions live on stage at East Africa Com in Nairobi in May.
Does your start-up have proven traction? Are you seeking funding to take your business to the next level? Apply now for your chance to pitch to a senior audience of local and international investors and potential corporate partners.
The winner of the competition will secure:
- The chance to pitch to investors at the AHUB start-up event at AfricaCom in Cape Town in November 2018.
- Media package including sponsored press release and banner advertising from Disrupt Africa.
- Free membership of co-working space Nairobi Garage’s Club Space on Ngong Road, Nairobi.
- African Tech start-ups less than five years old.
- Original solution able to disrupt social or economic status quo.
- Proven traction.
- Looking for funding.Submit your entry below
* Spaces are limited so not all entries will be accepted. If you are unsuccessful, you can still attend AHUB East at East Africa Com for free.