The Africa Fintech SummitThe Africa Fintech Summit will kick off the IMF's spring meeting in Washington,
The Africa Fintech Summit will kick off the IMF’s spring meeting in Washington, DC by gathering innovators, policy makers, and investors to discuss the trends and technologies revolutionizing finance across Africa.
Members of the VC4A community can receive a 30% discount on delegate passes. Use promo code VC4A30Q when registering via Eventbrite!
- Curated panels, keynotes, and dynamic roundtables between innovators, investors, and policy makers
- A look at potential regulatory changes, direct from central bankers and politicians
- Case studies from Africa’s most prominent fintech entrepreneurs
- Top banking executives and their fintech counterparts discussing competition and cooperationInnovation
- Awards, spotlighting the next big disruptors
- Finance leaders, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, angel investors, and policy makers all in one place
|Date||April 19, 2018: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM •|
|Organizer||Dedalus Global Investment Fund|
The National Press Club, 529 14th St NW Washington, DC 20045
|Countries||Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe|
|Sectors||Banking, E-commerce, Financial services, Insurance, Internet, Telecom|