As investors and thought leaders from around the globe descend on Lagos this November 8th for the Africa Fintech Summit (AFTS), Nigeria’s best and brightest fintech startups will be on display at the Alpha Expo.
At Alpha Expo, twenty pre-series A startups will showcase their platforms and technologies to AFTS delegates and interface with investor missions from around the world. Paid exhibition space is available for a limited time. In addition, the AFTS advisory board will select ten startups to exhibit for FREE. And three startups will be given the chance to deliver a flash pitch during the AFTS.
All Alpha Expo startups must:
- Be pre-series A
- Employ under 25 full-time staff
- Earn less than $1M in annual revenue
Exhibitors will receive:
- Exhibition space at the entrance of the Civic Centre in Lagos
- Complimentary passes to the AFTS
- Access to investor mission participants
- The chance to be selected for a flash pitch during the AFTS