|Application deadline||Nov 8|
|Program dates||Oct 11 - 8:00 - Oct 31, 2019 - 23:30|
|Organizer||Dakar Network Angels|
Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer durables, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Automotive, Clothing and textiles production, Computer hardware, Electronics, Food production, Furniture
The DNA is the first regional Angel Network investing in francophone Ventures. Applications are now open for the DNA Cohort #3 until October 31st 2019.
The DNA is looking for entrepreneurs building solutions to solve important African problems for its second batch. Companies should meet the following criteria:
- Technology or technology-enabled businesses solving real problems
- Has significant market opportunities in Francophone Africa
- Founders work on the product full-time
- Has scalability and ability to expand to at least 2 countries other than the primary market
- Has existed for less than 5 years
- Has the ability to reach hyper growth.