The DNA is the first regional Angel Network investing in francophone Ventures. Applications are now open for the DNA Cohort #3 until October 31st 2019.
The DNA is looking for entrepreneurs building solutions to solve important African problems for its second batch. Companies should meet the following criteria:
- Technology or technology-enabled businesses solving real problems
- Has significant market opportunities in Francophone Africa
- Founders work on the product full-time
- Has scalability and ability to expand to at least 2 countries other than the primary market
- Has existed for less than 5 years
- Has the ability to reach hyper growth.
|Application deadline||November 8|
|Program dates||October 11 - 8:00 AM - October 31, 2019 - 11:30 PM|
|Organizer||Dakar Network Angels|
|Sectors||Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Cars, Household appliances, Luxury goods and jewelry|