The DNA is the first regional Angel Network investing in francophone Ventures. Applications are now open for the DNA Cohort #3 until October 31st 2019.
The DNA is looking for entrepreneurs building solutions to solve important African problems for its second batch. Companies should meet the following criteria:
- Technology or technology-enabled businesses solving real problems
- Has significant market opportunities in Francophone Africa
- Founders work on the product full-time
- Has scalability and ability to expand to at least 2 countries other than the primary market
- Has existed for less than 5 years
- Has the ability to reach hyper growth.
November 8, 2019
|Program dates||Oct 11 - Oct 31, 2019|
|Organizer||Dakar Network Angels|