Applications for the Dakar Network Angels (DNA) are opened!Looking for amazing entrepreneurs in Francophone Africa to join our 2nd cohort!
The DNA is an Angel Network based in Dakar (Senegal) investing in early stage companies throughout Francophone Africa and contiguous countries.
The DNA is looking for entrepreneurs building solutions to solve important African problems for its second batch. Companies should meet the following criteria:
- Technology or technology-enabled businesses solving real problems
- Has significant market opportunities in Francophone Africa
- Founders work on the product full-time
- Has scalability and ability to expand to at least 2 countries other than the primary market
- Has existed for less than 5 years
- Has the ability to reach hyper growth.
|Application deadline||October 31|
|Organizer||Dakar Network Angels|
|Sectors||Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Cars, Household appliances, Luxury goods and jewelry|