Connect to Grow – Call for RegistrationsSupporting enterprise growth through innovation and partnership
|Application deadline||Feb 28, 2017|
|Program dates||Apr 30, 2015 - May 1, 2018|
|Organizer||Connect to Grow Public Sector Initiative|
Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Retail and wholesale, Agribusiness, Automotive, Banking, Clean technology, Computer hardware, Computer software, Construction, Creative, media and entertainment, Diversified services, E-commerce, Education, Electronics, Financial services, Food and beverage, Healthcare, Insurance, Internet, Leisure and travel, Manufacturing, Mobile, Real estate, Renewable energy, Telecom, Transport and logistics, Utilities, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene
Connect to Grow is a first-of-its-kind enterprise matchmaking initiative, designed to help ambitious enterprises like you, grow your business! We provide bespoke financial and technical assistance to help you develop a commercially viable and socially motivated partnership venture. Visit www.connecttogrow.org
- Have you spotted any market opportunities you would like to pursue?
- Do you have needs or inefficiencies you want to overcome in your business model?
- Do you have an established market and an existing customer base?
- Are you well-run, socially motivated and have the potential to grow?
If the answer to these questions is yes, Connect to Grow could support you through the entire process of building a mutually beneficial partnership with an Indian enterprise. You’ll be able to access proven innovation from India, along with relevant expertise, which you can adopt or adap to your context.
Benefits to enterprises:
- Access to a large pool of Indian innovations and enterprises with whom you may want to partner.
- One to one support from a dedicated partnership manager who will work with you.
- Travel grants of approx. £1500 to allow you to meet potential partners in India.
- Advice, guidance and support in brokering a range of different partnership arrangements and developing your propositions.
- Grant funding of approx. £35,000 towards the cost of implementing a pilot.
- Bespoke technical assistance to implement the pilot.
- Advice, guidance and introductions to raise money to scale up successful pilots.
Interested and think you qualify?
Register for the program
Mwilah Chaloba posted an update on the Business Development Services page Connect to Grow – Call for Registrations.
Its a very good program,. am already part of it and my partnership manager is always on her toes keeping me updated of whats happening with lots of information flowing two way system. i would encourage every entrepreneur to participate in this program.
Chukwuma Thomas Akubue posted an update on the Business Development Services page Connect to Grow – Call for Registrations.
Harrison Ejiofor Ogagwu posted an update on the Business Development Services page Connect to Grow – Call for Registrations.
This is nice