|Application deadline||Jan 8, 2021|
|Program dates||Dec 5, 2020 - May 30, 2021|
Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer durables, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Automotive, Clothing and textiles production, Computer hardware, Electronics, Food production, Furniture
What do I need to apply?
- That the young team leader be between 18 and 35 years old and live in one of the 3 states called (Gran Caracas, Carabobo and Nueva Esparta).
- That the startup to run is underway.
- Count on a team of 2 to 5 people.
- Identify with a topic/SDG.
- Read the contest bases before you participate.
- Lower the Unloadable Form to collect all information prior to the event.
- Fill in the Registration Form on the participate button and then the Postulation Form in the Community of Collares.
Stage I: Convocation, receipt of postulates 15 October to 27 November Stage II: Evaluation and selection of finalists 30 November to 3 December; Strengthening of applications up to 5 December Stage III: Finalistas15 to 17 December Stage IV: Progama fellowship 5 months during the
The 40 (forty) young entrepreneurial leaders who are winners of the third stage will get a 5-month scholarship to be part of the “Comprehensive Fellowship Program”:
- Bootcamp: training program.
- Wellbeing (Wellness) program: wellness tools and psycho-emotional support.
- Innovation Fund: Seed Capital.