|Application deadline||May 31|
|Organizer||Co-creation HubInnovation Hub|
|Sectors||Education, Food and beverage, Healthcare, Transport and logistics|
You can submit an innovative idea that solves a real Nigerian problem to the CcHUB Call for Ideas for up to $25,000 in investment as well as networks and market entry support to get you kick-started.
The aim of the programme is to encourage the development of Nigerian led solutions for real Nigerian problems, focusing on six key areas – Governance, Transportation, Healthcare, Education, Food Security and the Environment.
We believe that by engaging a community of progressive stakeholders (end-users, subject matter experts, government agencies, businesses, academics, civil societies etc.) who bring their creativity and knowledge to play we can co-create solutions to social challenges faced by the average Nigerian.
These are our 5 tips for creating innovative solutions:
- Solve ONE clear problem: focus on one problem and not many
- Understand the problem: observe the environment, infrastructure, culture and lives of people by being there.
- Think creatively: start big, use constraints as a filter and find the simplest solution.
- Identify a service gap: is there a service that isn’t being provided or not being provided to a satisfactory manner
- Deliver value: what are the benefits for people using the end product, does it improve a person’s life?
Submit an Idea
Ideas should be submitted here by Sunday 31 May 2015. Ideas will be assessed by a panel, and those whose ideas are selected will be invited for an interview. Following this, the most viable ideas will be taken into the CcHUB Pre-Incubation and Incubation Programmes.
1000 ideas have walked through our doors but is yours the one that will make it through and stick?