Co-Creation Hub – the largest innovation hub in Africa, has displayed a quintessential level of dedication towards accelerating the application of social capital and technology for economic prosperity in Africa.
Over the last 10 years, CcHUB has supported the development and launch of more than 650 innovative technology startups solving social challenges across Africa in areas including budget transparency, physical fitness, education, fintech, healthcare delivery, and sustainability.
As part of CcHUB’s mandate to support and contribute towards the growth and development of startups across Africa, the Seedr program was birthed.
About Seedr Program
The Seedr program is a 6-month acceleration program for early-stage technology startups, in emerging ecosystems, with the potential to scale and create impact. Through the Seedr program, CcHUB aims to work with impact-driven founders, to develop their startups into sustainable entities and raise funding through its syndicate platform.
The Seedr program will kick off in Namibia with an initial cohort of five early-stage tech startups with high growth potential. Applications are now open and interested startup founders/teams should have the following to be eligible:
- A registered entity with the Business and Intellectual Property Authority (BIPA) in Namibia.
- A revenue-generating startup with users/customers and high growth potential.
- An innovative & functional product that leverages technology.
- Have been in operations (since launch date) for at least one year.
- At least one full time and dedicated team member
- The 6-month Seedr Program will be broken into two phases with a duration of 3 months each. The first phase will be focused on helping the selected startups improve their product, build efficient teams, initiate & navigate partnerships and build a structure that makes the companies attractive to investors
Perks And Investment
The second phase of the program will focus on raising a seed round for each company to accelerate early growth, with the rounds being led by CcHUB Syndicate.
The program will be delivered by CcHUB in collaboration with StartUp Namibia as the local technical partner.
Education, Agribusiness, Arts, Diversified services, EdTech, Electric utilities, Financial services, Fintech, Fish farming, Green transportation and electric motors, Hospitality, Information technology, Retail and wholesale, Tourism, Transport and logistics