Who We Are
A non-profit organization that groups women with productive economic activity, both enterprising and enterprising, natural and legal, established in the department of Santa Cruz and in other regions of the country.
- Participation in different exhibition fairs, with affordable and accessible costs, thanks to the agreements reached with other institutions.
- Trainings once a month and depending on the area that request it most.
- Congresses in and out of the country, CAMEBOL expands its networks for To achieve affordable costs.
- Fiscalize compliance with the current legal standard, in compliance with strict ethical regulations in the productive activity
- Provide the affiliates with technical-legal assistance in their business legalization procedures, in aspects related to taxes, standards, and others that facilitate the development of their activities.
- In the social area, each affiliated entrepreneur must be an innate contributor, because we have networks with service to the community and especially care for nature.