“Tech with Purpose” Online Incubation ProgramFor early-stage tech entrepreneurs who are changing the world.
|Application deadline||Oct 4|
|Program dates||Oct 8 - Jan 29|
|Organizer||Bridge for BillionsAccelerator/Incubator|
Adtech, Agritech, Biotechnology and medical research, Clean technology, Clean technology and energy, E-commerce, E-learning, E-sports, Fintech, Information technology, Nanotech
What is The Leap’s “Tech with Purpose” Cohort?
- Validate their business concept and create a business plan
- Be paired with a 1:1 mentor from the Bridge network
- Have access to several tech specific workshops given by experts in the field
- Join a community of like-minded individuals who also have missions to use Tech for Purpose
What do we offer?
- 18 hours of online mentoring during the three-month incubation project.
- Access for 3 months to the platform with 8 business tools to structure your plan.
- Lifetime access to the community of founders and mentors.
- Your downloadable business plan.
- Virtual introductions to investors.
Additionally, the entrepreneurs selected to participate in The Leap in Latam automatically become part of the PES LATAM network of entrepreneurs and have access to other types of support. Visit this page for more information!
Who are we looking for?
How and when can you apply?
- The maturity stage of your project at this time (it should be between a solid idea / concept until the initial phase of the company).
- The needs you currently have (eg: obtain external validation, plan your market and have a clear plan for the next few months; we are not an investment fund).
- Your understanding of the problem you are solving for your clients.
- Your passion to solve this problem and get your business up and running.
- The innovative nature of your project.
Applications: each month they close between the 4th and 6th
Selection and matching process with mentors: between the 7th and 21st of each month
Program start: last week of each month
About Bridge for Billions
We are a social startup that was born between New York and Madrid (recognized as Forbes 30 Under 30 Europe and Ashoka Fellow) whose mission is to democratize access to entrepreneurial support worldwide. Why? Because we dream of a world in which each person, anywhere, can access opportunities to unleash their entrepreneurial potential and generate sustainable solutions for themselves and for others.
We work hand in hand with entrepreneurs, companies, foundations, universities and governments around the world to co-create innovation programs that are tailored to their needs. We have already developed more than 110 digital programs with public and private organizations, and we have supported more than 1,500 entrepreneurs in 70 countries.