Over the course of four months, a handful of startups with great promise will be taken through a customised series of interventions co-created by you and our Startup Incubation Lead. Startups will share co-working space with other Launch startups, be matched with an industry leading mentor relevant to their startup, access to legal advice and regularly work with our in-house Accounting and Finance Lead.
Launch startups have priority access at heavily discounted rates to almost all of our programming. Some of our programming includes quarterly pitch nights, financial bootcamps and occasional invites to exclusive closed-door events.
- Top Rate Class Sessions on Business Modeling
- One on One Business Advisory Sessions
- One on One Accounting & Finance Advisory
- One on One Legal Consultancy with Musa Dudhia & Co.
- Free Co-working Space for 6 months
- High-Speed Internet Access from CE Liquid and MTN Zambia
- Free Cloud Computing Credit with Amazon’s AWS or Microsofts’s Azure platforms
- Top Rate Business Mentorship & Amazing Networking Opportunities
- Introduction to Funding, Promotion and Travel Opportunities
- Latest Industry Information
How we Select Participants:
- Have at least a minimum viable product
- Desire and ability to grow in and outside of Zambia
- Can demonstrate some sort of market traction
July 28, 2018
|Program dates||Sep 3 - Nov 30, 2018|
|Organizer||BongoHive Innovation & Technology Hub|