What we offer
We are actively looking for early-stage startups that improve the resilience of underserved and climate-vulnerable communities in emerging markets. Our next cohort will kick off in July 2022.
- USD $100,000 in cash.
- USD $100,000 of venture building support.
- Access to a global network of 100+ investors.
- 1 sponsored intern.
- Up to $175,000 value in Catalyst Fund perks.
- 1 sponsored impact report by 60 Decibels.
- Access to our field research and data on the lives of underserved customers.
- Dedicated PR and marketing support.
- Lifetime access to our global network of 61 alumni companies.
What we look for
- Product: Fintech and climate resilience startups.
- Customers: Serving underserved and climate-vulnerable communities.
- Team: Local founders or co-founders, gender-balanced leadership teams.
- Geography: Africa.
- Traction: Company has products in the market, some customers, and working toward product-market fit.
- Stage: Pre-Seed.
Companies might look like
Financial resilience: emergency payments, insurance, disaster relief, data for pricing risk, asset-building products.
Climate-smart livelihoods: green jobs, recycling, sustainable agriculture, carbon credits, fishery management.
Sustainable utilities: water management, energy, cooling, cold storage, ventilation, clean energy access.