* South Africa Standard Time
The AppsAfrica.com Innovation Awards celebrate the best in mobile and tech from across Africa supported by Mobile Monday South Africa and Mobile Ecosystem Forum (MEF) and are now accepting entries for 2017.
Last year saw an outstanding response with over 200 entries from 25 countries and 10 winners on the night celebrated from South Africa, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
12 Award Categories
The AppsAfrica.com Awards celebrate the positive impact in 12 categories from ventures who can clearly demonstrate innovation using mobile or technology to meet the needs of any African market.
Award winners benefits include;
– AppsAfrica.com Innovation Award
– Global exposure across multiple media channels
– Exhibition space at Africa Tech Summit London (ATSLDN) 2018
– 2 x delegate passes to ATSLDN 2018
– Global online publicity on AppsAfrica.com
– One years MEF Membership (one overall winner selected by MEF)
– Tickets to MEF Connects at MWC2018
– Online publicity in MEF global newsletter
The deadline for entries is September 11th, 2017.
Awards Final – November 2017
The Awards party returns to Cape Town on November 6th 2017, bringing together the mobile and tech community, enterprise, media, investors and innovators from across Africa for the third year.
Confirming one of the sponsorship opportunities for the AppsAfrica.com Innovation Awards 2017 will position your brand as a leader in innovation and technology in Africa among leading industry peers and other sponsors and partners from Africa and beyond. There are various sponsorship packages available, please contact us for more details.
Applications will be assessed by a team of expert judges who are selected based on their knowledge, influence and contribution to the improvement of technology and business in Africa.
What, Where, Why?
Answers to frequently asked Awards questions can be found here.