AlphaCode Incubate’s mission is to identify and partner with the most innovative financial services entrepreneurs.
Do you have a business or idea that could change the face of financial services?
Do you need expert advice, support and grant capital to help your business or idea take off?
Getting an early-stage business or idea off the ground requires much more than just patience, luck and determination. There are many challenges to overcome when you first start out and knowing how to navigate these is crucial to your success.
AlphaCode Incubate is all about helping you set out on the right path. We believe that with proper support, funding and networking opportunities, you can take your fintech business or idea to the next stage of growth. Our aim is to help disruptive, early-stage businesses with pioneering ideas meaningfully impact the financial services industry.
WHAT YOU CAN GET
- R1 million in grant funding to help you pay salaries, grow your team or invest i new technology.
- Personalized mentorship and networking opportunities to gain valuable insights and connect with experienced entrepreneurs, industry specialists, like-minded peers and potential clients.
- Prime Co-working office space at AlphaCode’s exclusive, centrally-located.
- Access to comprehensive business support services, such as expert marketing, legal, regulatory and technology services.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- South African financial service providers
- Entrepreneurs with a high-potential concept or business less than two years old
- Entrepreneurs with a business that is at least 51% black South African owned