The Allan and Gill Gray Foundation is establishing a series of entrepreneurial development programmes throughout the African continent.
In 2019, they are launching a fully sponsored 4-month Young Entrepreneurs Training Programme in partnership with Strathmore University Business School. The Young Entrepreneurs Training Programme is aimed at students who have completed high school education in 2018 and are seeking meaningful development opportunities prior to starting a formal university programme. Selected students will be given the opportunity to participate in a fully funded entrepreneurship programme that will equip them with the necessary skills and mindsets to become innovative high impact entrepreneurs.
- Applicants must demonstrate a passionate interest in becoming a high-impact entrepreneur
- Applicants must have passed the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), and must qualify to join a University in Kenya in 2019 (Overall grade C plus (C+) with C plain in both Mathematics and English)
- Students must complete all stages of the selection process
- Students must be available for all assessments and interviews (both online and face to face)
- Students must be between 17 – 20 years old (Proof of this must be provided)
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to participate in a fully funded entrepreneurship development programme. The programme will include an introduction to entrepreneurship, innovation, human centred design thinking, and the fundamentals of start-ups.The programme will include an introduction to entrepreneurship, innovation, human centred design thinking, and the fundamentals of start-ups. Selected students will also have the opportunity to apply for the Allan and Gill Gray Foundation Fellowship programme, once they commence university.
Step 1: Application opens on the Friday, 11th January 2019 and will close on Friday, 4th February at 4:00pm
Step 2: General entrance exams in the week of 28th January to 4th February
Step 3:: The shortlisting and interviews (both online and face to face) will be conducted between Monday 4th February and Friday 15th February 2019
Step 4: Final students selected will be informed by Monday 18th of FebruaryStep 5: Students’ orientation and induction will be conducted from 26th February to 1st March 2019
Note: * The programme commences on the 4th March 2019 at Strathmore University Business School and will end on the 28th June 2019
|Program dates||Mar 4 - Jun 28, 2019|
|Organizer||Allan and Gill Gray Foundation|