About the competition
Campus de l’ Espace and the CCI Portes de Normandie launch the KPSUL IMMERSIVE acceleration program, a 100 % open innovation initiative to reach their incubator! The goal is to help start-ups grow and develop within an intelligent and virtuous ecosystem to better respond to tomorrow’s technological challenges.
Join the KPSUL IMMERSIVE program is having the chance to:
Benefit from an ecosystem 100% dedicated to innovation:
- An installation at the KPSUL incubator with the support and accompaniment of the CCI, local partners and Norman innovation actors (Business Angels, banks, experts, etc.)
- A dedicated team and individual support to challenge projects
- A privileged relationship with the industrialists of the space campus site (ARIANEGROUP, SAFRAN, SKF, 6NAPS, SYSNAV…)
- A schedule of qualified appointments to identify potential cooperation with engineering and/or R&D correspondents within these groups.
- Access to all the activities offered by the Space Campus and the CCI (workshops, webinars, meetings, networks, etc.)
- Access to mentoring as needed
- Promotion and communication support for the most promising projects
- Connecting with industrial, managerial, financial and scientific partners
- Connecting with funders
- Access to the KPSUL IMMERSIVE acculturation course .
- Meeting rooms, creativity room,…
are different categories to be selected for the KPSUL IMMERSIVE program: Aerospace, Cybersecurity, Energy Transition or Industry 4.0. And because you don’t always fit in the boxes, there’s also a category Other.