Does your organization develop materials, processes, products or services that eliminate single-use plastics from corporate food distribution channels? Have you already developed a prototype or have a product on the market? Take your chance and become the next supplier of the Societe Generale Group. This challenge is for you!
The Free From Plastic challenge calls for innovative solutions to eliminate single-use plastics in all food distribution channels within Societe Generale premises. There are four exciting categories to choose from: Vending Machines, Collective Catering, Event Catering, and an open category where you can propose the food distribution channel of the future!
This is your chance to pitch your groundbreaking materials, processes, products or services to Societe Generale’s sourcing division and potentially win the opportunity to market and distribute your solution within the group, starting in France and potentially internationally!
- 1st prize : The grand winner will access a Full-scale experimentation in one or multiple Société Générale sites that could result in an implementation in all the premises in France.
- The 8 finalists: Visibility on the Group’s internal and external channels.
- The finalists’ prize includes:
- At launch, the solution will be deployed in a test phase on one or more Group sites. If the test is successful, the solution will be deployed on all Societe Generale sites.
- Visibility on the Group’s internal and external channels
The Grand Prize will only be awarded if a winning team is selected. If no winning team is chosen, the prize will not be awarded. The selection of the winning team is at the discretion of the organizer and its decision is final. No appeal will be possible.
Each member of a Participant Team will receive its own prize.
This Challenge is open and offered solely to:
- Companies (including Startups) . A business entity, regardless of its business area.
- Startups may be required, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to provide proof of (i) company registration by submitting a registration certificate issued within the last three (3) months, or ongoing company registration, or any trade registry and proof ensuring the registration of the entity in the relevant country, and (ii) a valid professional insurance policy subscription.
- All the documents that may confirm the Participant’s eligibility may be required prior to awarding any prizes (e.g. identity document, registration certificate etc.).
This Challenge is not open to employees and representatives of the Sponsor and Agorize and the members of their families.
This Challenge is void in countries where it is prohibited or restricted by law.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to make a real difference and partner with one of the world’s leading financial institutions.
|Program dates||Mar 27 - May 28|
Africa, Americas, Antarctica Region, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, Micronesia
|Sectors||Environmental services, Financial services|