The Medtronic APAC Innovation ChallengeExpand your MedTech and digital health products and solutions with Medtronic
|Application deadline||Nov 26|
|Program dates||Oct 14 - Nov 26|
|Organizer||Agorize Competition Organizer|
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Cyprus, Georgia, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Korea (Republic of), Kuwait, Lebanon, Mongolia, Oman, Palestine, State of, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Yemen, Central Asia, South-eastern Asia, Southern Asia
Artificial intelligence, Big data, Biotechnology and medical research, Healthcare, Healthcare providers and services, Medical equipment and supplies
About the Challenge
Looking to expand your MedTech and digital health products and solutions with one of the largest medical technology companies in the world? The Medtronic APAC Innovation Challenge (MAIC) is the perfect platform to exhibit your company’s innovative solutions for commercialization opportunities, mentorship industry experts, and other exclusive benefits!
Medtronic’s co-founder invented the battery-powered pacemaker in the 1950s. Today, with operations in 150 countries, Medtronic saves the lives of 2 patients every second with products that cover over 70 health conditions across four areas – namely, cardiovascular, medical-surgical, neuroscience and diabetes.
Join Us to Solve These Problem Statements
With this Challenge, Medtronic is now looking for innovative solutions that will drive the advancement of Healthcare Technologies in APAC. This is the perfect opportunity to Go Big with Medtronic and expand your access to new markets.
Participate in one or more of the following categories:
- Life Transforming Technologies
How can we accelerate novel healthcare innovation and bring them to patients sooner?
- Better Outcomes for All
How can we provide more equitable and accessible healthcare solutions tailored for Emerging Markets?
- Experiences that put People First
How can we leverage new digital innovations to simplify healthcare for patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals?
- Insight Driven Care
How might we drive personalized care in the future through data and design?
Eligibility For Participation and Verification
Participants must meet the following eligibility criteria to participate in this Challenge:
- Any business entity, regardless of its business area and scope of operations, other than business entities of or under the control of employees of the Sponsor and/or Agorize SAS or their direct family members (spouse, parent and children).
- Any doubt or uncertainty as to the scope or application of the eligibility criteria shall be finally resolved by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- During the registration process, the Participant must designate one authorized representative for contact purposes by the Sponsor. This authorized representative will be responsible for acting on behalf of the Participant to register and participate in the Challenge. The Participant represents and warrant to the Sponsor that (i) the person registering and acting on its behalf for the Challenge is an authorized representative of the Participant, (ii) it has obtained or will obtain all necessary rights (including without limitation Intellectual Property Rights) and approvals for and in connection with its participation, Ideas (as defined below) and Deliverables (as defined below) for the Challenge (iii) the person has the power and capacity to participate in the Challenge and such participation does not breach any contract or other legal right of whatsoever nature.
- Participants may be required, in Sponsor’s sole discretion and to Sponsor’s sole satisfaction, to provide charter or constituent documents of the Participant and proof of (i) company or business registration from the relevant authority and (ii) application for business entity registration made within the last 1 year with the relevant authority.
- The Sponsor is entitled to request for any documents to verify the Participant’s eligibility at any time before or during the Challenge and/or prior to the award of the prize for the Challenge, and the Participant shall promptly provide such requested documents to the Sponsor.
- This Challenge is not open to employees the Sponsor and Agorize SAS and their direct members of their families, including their spouses, parents and children.
- This Challenge is void in countries where the Challenge is prohibited or restricted by law.
Prizes and Awards
By joining this challenge, you can access exclusive prizes.
Top 5 Winners:
- Up to USD 200,00 per winner for a potential commercial pilot by/in collaboration with Medtronic
Top 10 Finalists
- Five-week exclusive mentorship by Medtronic to refine the business cases to prep for the Final Pitch and hear more from Medtronic leaders on key healthcare topics
- Virtual booth to showcase products and solutions to the wider audience during the Medtronic APAC Innovation Conference to be held in parallel with Final Pitch in March 2022
For more info please visit [https://bit.ly/MEDTRONIC_VC4A]