A world-class accelerator program driving transformative change in our global agrifood system
The GROW Impact Accelerator 2021 is now accepting applications!
As Southeast Asia’s leading agrifoodtech accelerator backed by AgFunder, you will join a prestigious network of experts and investors to take your business to the next level of growth. Participation is designed to open new markets for international startups looking to expand into Asia, and for regional startups to launch on the global stage.
Companies receive USD$200K worth of cash and in-kind investment, including a bespoke accelerator program that refines your business model for aggressive growth, plugs you into the AgFunder agrifoodtech ecosystem for expansion internationally.
A unique 20-week program that helps your company achieve rapid growth in an accelerated period of time.
The program is structured around thematic ‘streams’ for founders to create a personalized journey with a cohort mentality.
We interrogate your value proposition and business model to ensure it is validated, customer-centric and scalable.
We connect you with customers, suppliers, regulators, service providers, mentors, investors, and provide you with media exposure to help you GROW your business.
Applications close Feb 28th 2021!
Program begins April 5th 2021
How can we transform the modern agrifood system into one that is sustainable for future generations?
WHAT TO EXPECT
An intensive five-month accelerator delivered virtually (until international travel resumes) to help you:
- Sharpen your growth strategy through bespoke coaching, mentor support and customer validation
- Scale aggressively into new markets with customer acquisition, pilot project launches and resource matching
- Successfully raise funding to fuel your growth and deliver impact where most needed in the world
You will receive a personalised journey, giving you the mental and technical support to succeed as a founder and thrive within this COVID “new normal”, including:
- A series of one-on-one virtual coaching with GROW’s innovation and entrepreneurship experts over the five months
- Periodic check-ins with the AgFunder-GROW Impact Fund investment team including the integration of a framework for impact measurement and stakeholder communication
- One-on-one mentor sessions with GROW’s global network of cross-industry partners, including international food & agriculture MNCs, brand design, marketing, sales, sustainability, finance and more
- Group learning and insight sessions to deepen your understanding in agrifoodtech, entrepreneurship, fundraising, sustainability and impact
- Connections with other agrifoodtech entrepreneurs
The GROW Impact Accelerator is a unique opportunity for startups operating in new frontiers of foodtech and agtech to supercharge their growth.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
USD$100K investment by the AgFunder GROW Impact Fund through a SAFE, to be converted at your next financing round. An additional USD$100K worth of services & support, including AWS & Twilio credits, and packages with Klaviyo, Stripe, Zoom, and more…
Product Testing & Development
Access to growth partners for product testing, development and scaling (e.g. test lab facilities, kitchens, on-field testing, research, tech and infrastructure, suppliers, manufacture and co-packing, marketing and customer insights)
Matching with some of the world’s biggest agrifood MNCs to help with customer validation and feedback, deploying pilots projects, and securing new sales contracts
Curated introductions to AgFunder’s investment network of private and institutional investors from across the globe to help you raise your next funding round
Coaching & Mentorship
Our experienced team of coaches & mentors offer startups a unique opportunity to learn from industry experts.
Physical workspace in Singapore (or virtual office address, if overseas) through the duration of the program.
Each team accepted into the accelerator also receives:
- Media exposure and publicity through the AgFunderNews platform with a global reach of 85,000+ subscribers, plus other PR, events and networking opportunities including a Demo Day at the conclusion of the program
- Opportunity to receive application support for SG EntrePass visa through GROW’s partnership with Enterprise Singapore
While we expect consistent participation to get the most out of your program experience, we also realize that you have a business to run. So we’ve structured the GROW Impact Accelerator program into bite-size sessions of 1 to 2 hours, up to 2 days per week, thus allowing you time to continue working on your startup (and life outside!)
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Advancing Smallholder Farmers
- Novel Foods and Ingredients
- Supply Chain Rationalisation
- Climate-Smart Food Production
- Circular Economy
- Food Waste Valorisation
- Personalized Nutrition & Health