|Date||Oct 28 - 8:00 - Oct 30, 2019 - 17:00 •|
|Organizer||AfriLabs Innovation Hub|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Business services, Clean technology and energy, Consulting and business development, Creative, media and entertainment, EdTech, Graphic design, Healthcare, Healthcare providers and services, HealthTech, ICT, Investment management, Legal services, New media, Renewable energy, Waste management and recycling
The AfriLabs Annual Gathering provides a unique opportunity for tech hubs in the AfriLabs network and other stakeholders in the African tech ecosystem like local innovators (entrepreneurs), corporates, investors, academia and developmental agencies to convene, network and share knowledge.
The 4th edition of the AfriLabs Annual Gathering is being co-hosted by AfriLabs hub members; Tech Village and xHub with Iceaddis as a main support hub in Ethiopia. The theme of the event is ‘Connect: Towards an Integrated Innovation Ecosystem’ and will be taking place from 28th-30th October 2019 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
The 3-day gathering will feature panel discussions, keynote addresses, presentation sessions, multiple parallel workshops, local ecosystem tour, networking sessions, and open-floor exhibitions.
Thematic sessions to include;
- Driving Investment for African Startups and Job Creation Through Entrepreneurship.
- Research to Innovation: Bridging the Gap between Research Institutions, Universities and Hubs.
- Strengthening National Entrepreneurship and Innovation Ecosystems.
- Integrating the Corporate and Innovation Ecosystem: A Collaborative Approach.
- A Dialogue: Creative and Technology Spaces.
- The Role of the Media in Promoting the African Innovation Ecosystem and Working with Hubs for Insight.
- Other sessions facilitated by AfriLabs hub members and partners.
Keep updated on latest news and details about the Annual Gathering including speakers, agenda and activities!