Equipping ambitious entrepreneurs and business owners across Africa with the skills, tools, and strategies to navigate challenges and thrive – now and in the future.
Practical Tools for SME Business Owners
This virtual 6-month programme is designed to help business owners navigate the challenges and opportunities brought about by Covid-19, and to set you up for growth.
Leaders and their teams will work through practical online courses and tools that can be immediately applied in your enterprise. You will also join lively virtual workshops led by expert facilitators and network with ambitious entrepreneurs from across the continent.
The programme is open to entrepreneurs from all sectors. Women business owners are particularly encouraged to apply and can access scholarships.
- Business Growth
- Overcome barriers and build a resilient business
- Grow your leadership skills
- Spark your team’s entrepreneurial capabilities
- Network with African Businesses & Entrepreneurs
- Participants from over 20 countries have gone through the programme
- Finance Linkage
- Businesses engaged in the programme may be invited to apply for our partners’ discounted loans/funding
- Who: Business Owner, CEO, or Founder of the business (can be accompanied by up to 2 senior managers from the business)
- Duration: 6-month programme (with additional 6 months of tool access & support)
Thanks to the support of a partner, for a limited time, this programme is available at a subsidized cost.
- *Cost: $500 $250 (discount for a limited period) for 6 months for up to 3 team members
*Full scholarships available for a limited period to women entrepreneurs and/or businesses whose primary focus is to address social or environmental needs. Click here to check your eligibility and apply for a full scholarship.
- The main applicant and participant is the Business Owner, CEO, or Founder of the business
- Years In Business: Business in operation for more than 1 year
- Revenue: Generated between $10,000 – $500,000 in revenue in at least one of the last two financial years
- Employees: The business has a minimum of 2 full-time employees
- Internet Enabled: Smartphone/internet connection to access online tools, courses, and the online community
Your journey to growth in six stages
The programme has 6 stages, delivered over 6 months, each focused on one key aspect of the business. Using AMI’s online platform and AMI Learn mobile app, you will apply these practical tools to your own business in real-time, seeing the impact immediately.
- Monthly interactive virtual workshops and peer group meetings to learn from and network with business across Africa
- Access to 20+ online courses & over 125 practical business tools through AMI’s learning platform and mobile app
- Practical downloadable tools and online courses so you can apply what you learn directly in your business
- Irene OkoyeSouth Africa