|Application deadline||Sep 30|
|Organizer||African Management Institute Online education|
|Sectors 126||Sector agnostic|
A 6-month learning journey to build business resilience and capitalize on opportunities to grow your business in challenging times.
Survive to Thrive is a practical business growth programme focused on equipping business leaders with the tools to immediately address challenges and seize on opportunities. Over this 6-month journey, you’ll build a more resilient business through improved business practices, a more engaged team, and clear growth goals.
- 91% of businesses who have completed Survive to Thrive say their businesses are stronger as a result.
- Of the 85% of businesses who responded to a recent survey, 6 months after completing AMI’s open business growth programmes, 100% reported still being in operation.
- 92% of businesses who graduated from Survive to Thrive report implementing at least 1+ new business practices.
- 9 out of 10 Survive to Thrive participants would recommend the programme to a friend, colleague or associate.
- Making decisions and planning in times of crisis
Reviewing key organizational risks and prioritizing the areas that require immediate action in order to maximize available resources.
- Improve systems and practices
Implement research-backed business practices to improve business practices that lead to growth
- Growth to meet opportunity
Focus on setting clear growth goals, use AMI’s unique tools to track results, and learn how to adapt to meet market opportunities
Full scholarship to South African SMMEs
Value of scholarship – 500USD
- Includes 3 team members per business
- A 6-month programme; requires 3-4 hours a week
For a limited time, the programme is available on full scholarship to South African SMMEs thanks to the support of a partner.
Who is Survive to Thrive for?
Survive to Thrive has been developed for ambitious entrepreneurs and business owners across Africa who want to lead their teams and businesses to seize on opportunity, even in the face of challenges.
Who Can & Should Join
- The main applicant and participant is the Business Owner, CEO, or Founder of the business
- Business owners can be accompanied by up to 2 employees (key staff or senior managers)
*Survive to Thrive has not been designed for start-ups or early stage entrepreneurs.
- Years In Business: Business in operation for more than 1 year
- Revenue: Generated between R150,000 – R7,500,000 in revenue in at least one of the last two financial years
- Employees: The business has a minimum of 2 full-time employees
- Internet Enabled: Smartphone/internet connection to access online tools, courses, and the online community
- Performance-Oriented: Willing to share key performance/financial data (so that you and we can learn about your growth progress).
Now enrolling: August & September 2021 Cohort.