Who we are
We have the experience developing the solutions, opportunities and vehicles through which investors can align capital with purpose, to catalyse lasting economic and social change.
We know that investment has the power to achieve the change we want to see happen in our lifetime, at the speed and scale needed.
We are driven by the conviction that building a thriving, inclusive, and sustainable economy represents a unique opportunity to shift course for Latin America
WE EXIST TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN. WE ARE ACRUX.
We structure and develop innovative financing vehicles, instruments and tools for impact investment through feasibility studies, design and technical, financial and legal assistance for structuring and implementation, working in partnership with the public and private sector and the civil society.
We advise investors on the diversification of their sustainable and impact investment strategies and their implementation, including impact management, measurement and reporting in line with international standards and best practices.
We assist our clients in the development, structuring and management of:
- Sectoral and mixed impact investment funds (combining different types and sources of capital to cater to the sector or segment chosen for the fund).
- Green, Social and Sustainable Bond frameworks and Sustainability Linked Bonds, according to ICMA principles and SDG Impact Standards.
- Impact Investment Wholesalers.
- Sustainable and impact investment strategies notably for fund managers, institutional investors, and governments
OUTCOME BASED CONTRACTS
We work with governments, development finance institutions, private and institutional investors, social enterprises in the development of pay-by-results contracts (SIB, DIB and pay-for-success contracts), promoting more efficient management of public or private funds and the constant search for innovative solutions to complex social issues. Once launched, we manage their financial performance and impact.
We accompany the development of this financing tool conducting
- Feasibility studies
- Design of metrics and performance indicators
- Structuring of payment-by-results contracts and funds
- Advising governments on the structuring of the financing instruments and budget management
- Performance (impact) and financial management
- Evaluation and reporting of results achieved
MARKET INTELLIGENCE, TRAINING AND IMPACT MARKET BUILDING
We develop and build the market for sustainable and impact investments through:
Developing, participating and fostering networks, promoting best practices and generating knowledge:
- We develop key market intelligence needed to grow the impact investment market in Latin America through market research and analysis.
- We train key market players, including private and institutional investors, corporations, governments, service providers, academia and multilaterals, both public and in house.
|Location||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela