Are you looking to raise capital in Africa? Would you like to nail the fundamentals to access funding in Africa for a future project?
Join the practical Masterclass by 54Sud in Dakar in December.
To train you, we have brought together seasoned entrepreneurs, innovation experts, who master the field and wish to share all their experience with you.
One goal: make your business successful!
Entrepreneurs, investors and thematic specialists present to accompany you during the Masterclass. 100% practical concepts applied to your project during the session and a clear action plan to meet your challenges.
Theme: The fundamentals for successful fundraising in Africa.
Who is the Masterclass for?
- Students, employees who have an idea to set up a project – You want to launch your project or obtain seed funds
- Entrepreneurs with existing projects preparing for fundraising
Thanks to this Masterclass, you will be able to:
- Understand the investment process, meet entrepreneurs who have raised funds, and discover how to meet the basic requirements to raise funds in Africa
- Identify and define the actual problem or need your customers
- Develop innovative products that bring you a turnover of more than 50 million FCFA per year
- Test your ideas and find a product that convinces your customers and your investors
Registration fee: 30,000 CFA (Lunch included)
The Masterclass will be held in French and takes place at the Impact Hub in Dakar (opposite IAM) on Saturday 19 December 2020 9:00h – 18:00h
Address: Rue MZ 115, Dakar Dakar, Mermoz, près de IAM Dakar Dakar, 12500, Senegal