- Have a Tech Startup with a minimum of 6 months of operation and a maximum of 4 years.
- Your Tech Startup has a minimum viable product/service and demonstrates at least one sale.
- Your Tech Startup responds creatively to the problem they seek to solve.
- Your Tech Startup contributes to the economic reactivation of the country.
- Your Tech Startup has an innovative team committed to the purpose of its initiatives and willing to participate in all program activities.
- Your Tech Startup must be based in Quito, Ecuador.
- If your Tech Startup could be adopted on a large scale, can generate a systemic change.
- The tech Startup is legally constituted in Quito, or that the project leader has a legal status to represent and access the acceleration program.
- Create and complete a venture profile of the Tech Startup at the VC4A platform.
- Fill in the entire application form that will be displayed on the website https://www.sin-fronteras.ec/ and at https://vc4a.com/2811/aceleracion-emprendimientos-tecnologicos/application.
- Upload an informative video (maximum 2 minutes) with the initiative including the following information:
- Name of the technological enterprise
- Team members, place of origin, and current occupation
- General proposal of the project, and value proposition
- Target audience and impact
NOTE: It is desirable that the technological entrepreneurship team be made up of Ecuadorians and/or people in a situation of human mobility. At least 50% of the selected technological ventures must have people in a situation of internal or external human mobility within their team.