At WorldRemit, we know how vibrant entrepreneurship is in Africa. There’s no better time than now to empower aspiring and budding entrepreneurs to build or grow their businesses across Africa. This is why we’re launching a program to empower entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Zimbabwe.
We want to give our customers the chance to make the dreams of their loved ones back home come true by equipping them with the right tools to start a new idea or grow their business.
How does it work?
- Send money to Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, or Zimbabwe between 2nd November and 31st December to enter our draw.
- One transaction equals one entry!
- We’ll draw 100 lucky winners in November, and 100 winners in December.
- If your name is drawn, you’ll be able to nominate an entrepreneur in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, or Zimbabwe.
- The nominated entrepreneurs will receive a business booster pack including everything they’ll need to launch or grow their business: a tablet, external hard drive, power bank, T-shirt, notebook, pen, and stickers.
- They will also have access to a digital training course that will be loaded onto the external hard drive, to strengthen their entrepreneurial skills, in partnership with the Nest.
To make sure we support entrepreneurs in the best possible way, we’ve partnered with The Nest, an incubation hub open to all entrepreneurs across sectors, domains and industries, with a pan-african reach.