By2029, more than 14 billion passengers will be passing through airports around the world. The global industry revenue for airports reached 161,3 Billion USD in 2018.
• Current health context: The travel industry is looking for incentives to adapt. How to manage social distancing & enforce a new way to consume at travel ports (airports, train station)?
• How to Manage the flow & study traveller behaviour at airports?
• How to Optimize travellers time & improve their travels experiences.?
• How to Increase retailers turnover thanks to personalized offers?
• Informs the traveller about the conditions of his trip…
• Generates available information on the choice of activities (duty-free, F&B,
• leisure,) available at the airports
• Adapts the offers according to the traveller’s profile.: Tailored recommendation
• Sells behavioural studies on travellers to airports & cities; inform decision-makers about potential health risks & propose corrective actions.
|Stage||Startup stage EST February 2019|
|Sectors||Big data, Leisure and travel, Tourism|
|Markets||Canada, Ethiopia, France, Germany, Kenya, Morocco, Netherlands, South Africa, Switzerland, Togo, United Kingdom, United States of America|
|Revenue||Upgrade to view details|
|Contact||Login to view details|