SAUZEN Company Limited was incorporated on 13th February 2018 under the Ghana’s Companies Act 1963 (Act 179) as limited liability company.
SAUZEN Co. produces shito (pepper sauce), an african saucet eaten with almost all food such as boiled rice, fried yam, kenkey, banku etc. and it is enjoyed by all. Shito is sold in bottles and expensive. Very often become unwholesome after fetching without refrigration.
Our target customers are:
2. Traveling public
3. Event organisers
4. General public
Our value proposition:
A portion serving packed shito in sachets which is
1. very affordable and meets all pockets,
2. all-year round wholesomeness and
3. very convenient even in your pocket.
We employ multi-channel strategy in selling “Tasty Shito”.
1. Zero Level – direct sale to consumer
2. One Level – retailer to customer
3. Two Level – wholesaler to retailer to customer
4. Three-Level – distributor to wholesaler to re