Kushamiri (meaning to flourish) is a hub concept meant to promote sustainable small-scale agriculture within the horticulture cluster. It is aimed at:
1. Improving smallholder farmer livelihoods through access to better paying markets
2. Providing access to input support
3. Sustainable agriculture through use of organic farming methods and promotion of global Good Agricultural Practices
4. Community development through cluster based knowledge and skills transfer
5. Technical support from market and input suppliers
In return, farmers in the program are expected to yield 25% of turnover to the company upon recovery of input costs.