Kune is producing and distributing quality affordable meals in Kenya.
Since our launch last November, we had a pretty successful journey:
– We run a successful pilot (500 meals delivered to one tower – we tripled our customer base in one month).
– We secured an agreement with Carrefour to deliver their 7 retails across Nairobi.
– We raised 130K$ from an all-star advisory board (Bonduelle Factory Director, Untapped General Partner, Bamboo Capital Investment Manager, …).
– We secured a prime land for our food factory in central Nairobi.
– We assembled a winning team (Head Chef from NAS Servair, CPO from Tropical Heat, CMO from Scan Group, COO from Glovo).
We are currently raising our seed round (300K$) to build our factory, hire the operational team and buy delivery bikes.
Our website: https://kune.africa/
Founder’s Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/robinreecht/