Kowane is a central online marketplace for fashion in Africa.Only 6% of the players in the African fashion industry have online presence, the remaining 94% still operate on brick and mortar basis. Kowane is a platform for brick and mortar designers, manufacturers and retailers to register and sell their fashion wares on the platform – exposing them to an entire world of fashion lovers, and enabling them to sell even internationally, irrespective of physical location and size of the business. Shoppers can shop their favorite brick and mortar stores no matter where they are, have an endless array of options and compare prices of the same products by different sellers, without moving an inch.
|Stage||Unknown EST March 2016|
|Sectors||E-commerce, Retail, Wholesale|
|Markets||Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Réunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe|
|Contact||Login to view details|