Medical Information Management System, otherwise called Medics, is a web based application package to computerize any large scale hospital, while putting into consideration the complexities involved in the medical industry. There are different versions of Medics available to suite the operations of hospital management, whether private or public, a simple clinic or a large and complex hospital or teaching hospital. These versions include Medics (Ordinary and Business Edition), integrated Medics (Ordinary and Business Edition), and Ultimate Medics. Generally there are plenty of exhaustive modules available in Medics but the key features are as follows:
• User friendly web based user interface
• Healthcare specific terminologies
• Easy navigation among different transactional forms
• Instant information of enrollee details
• Loosely integrated
• Audit trial facility
• Cost effective
• Easy to deploy
• Graphical presentation of the data for MIS purposes
• Addresses all major functional areas of a hospital
• Platform and back end (database) independent
• High data security and easy recovery in case of a system failure
• Multiple Store Accounting.
• Interface with the barcode.
• Interface with various laboratory equipment for data capturing
• Single interface view to locate major data details in each modules
The maximum description length is 1500 characters.
This venture has not initiated a round of financing on this platform. If they choose to, the summary of the fundraising round will appear to registered investors here.