The potential for solar energy in Africa is great, beyond a doubt. Despite this potential, solar uptake is yet to go mainstream. We see several obstacles that hinder solar uptake:
1) Initial high costs for implementing a solar system for residential and SMEs customers.
2) Lengthy and cumbersome process – solar design, costing and installation.
3) Lack of sufficient information to enable make purchase decisions
At Inborn Energy we have developed tools that we believe will go a long way in enabling overcome these obstacles and so increase uptake of solar. Our system enables potential customers to overcome the above obstacles:
1) We offer modular solar solutions according to customer budget and need, down to a circuit level. This reduces the initial high cost for the “whole system”.
2) Our web-based “Self Service Solar” system enables a customer to know the size of their system and the average cost in minutes. This reduces time and cost for site sur