GOASON FARM Redefining Farming

GOASON FARM is a unique brand strategically located in the Lagos mainland environ. We exist as a business with the sole aim to solve the problem of starvation and high cost of agricultural produce poultry, crop and other aspect.
We are a full service poultry farming business setup to provide quality and affordable poultry products to the millions of Nigerians earning less than the minimum wage. This will be achieved through our unique and proprietary methods of raising poultry gained from over 5 years of experience in the poultry farming industry.
As a business we are experienced with the production and processing of poultry produce in large quantity and the market demand for our products is on the rise each day.
Our experience about the market has proven statistically that out of 100% of active poultry farmers in a country as Nigeria, 75% engage in it for personal consumption, leaving only 25% to cater for a population of over 180 million people

Sectors Agribusiness, Animal farming, Fish farming
Location Lagos, Nigeria
Stage Sign in to view details
Markets Sign in to view details
Contact Sign in to view details
Social media