As home-grown entrepreneurs, Moka and Faith are enthusiastic about bringing their US experience in health care management to the Africa market. Moka is Harvard-trained in social entrepreneurship and Faith is Hopkins-trained as a health systems executive. We both love ventures that standardize process to lower cost and improve quality. We are surrounding by a dynamic team of managers –
– Allan Okuja, CFO, leads an 8-person finance team. He is Deloitte-trained
– Kelvin Odongo (Pharmacist, Head of Medical Delivery depart) is passionate about equitable access to quality medicines
– Rose Kilya – Head business development and claims management (10+-yr Insurance expert) knows the insurance landscape to driven B2B engagements.
– Daisy Ombok – Health of Customer Service – runs our no-nonsense dispatch and mobile collection operations.
– Drs. Nkirote oversees the e-clinic and home dispatch services.
– Meshack Mutende manages the mobile clinic operations.