Chanja Datti Ltd At Chanja Datti, we promote circular economy through recycling!

My name is Funto Boroffice and I am the founder CEO of Chanja Datti Ltd, a waste recovery and recycling social enterprise based in Abuja Nigeria. Since our inception in 2015, Chanja Datti has been able to create over 200+ green jobs and divert from uncontrolled dumpsites almost 4,000 tons of recyclable waste. I believe that my work is important to the future of West Africa because we are promoting and practicing Circular Economy. CE can support West Africa’s economic development, and enhance sustainability. In West Africa, 176 million tons of solid waste is said to have been generated in 2016. By 2050 this number is expected to triple to 516 million tons of waste. Unfortunately only about 5% of this is recycled, and the remaining 95% are disposed on land, often in uncontrolled dumpsites or into waterbodies and canals.
Chanja Datti is determined to continue to find innovative solutions to address these waste management challenges and play a key role in creating new business models.

Sectors Manufacturing, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene
Location FCT, Nigeria
Stage Sign in to view details
Markets Sign in to view details
Customer model Sign in to view details
Revenue Upgrade to view details
Supported by
Contact Sign in to view details
Social media

Articles