Choose language

CARBO CONGO CARBO CONGO is an agricultural forestry industry.

Hello, The rising world population will increase human activities, food needs and domestic energy needs. For this, I created the CARBO CONGO, which is a young company working in the agro-forestry industry. It will plant and exploit renewable forests to produce biomass. This biomass will be used as a raw material in its plant to finally give the following commercial products: the Charcoal, the vegetable Tar and the Pyrowood Liquids. 30 hectares of forest will be needed to power the plant for 5 years. It is estimated that the turnover is close to 11.40.000 Fcfa/Month or 20720.72 $/month. The total cost of the investment is 95,000,000 CFA francs or 171171; 17 $. 4 % of this investment has already been made with own funds and the other 96 % are being sought.
Thank you for the attention you have given me, thank you!

SectorsAgrichemicals, Biomass, Renewable energy
LocationPointe-Noire, Congo
StageSign in to view details
MarketsSign in to view details
Customer modelSign in to view details
ContactSign in to view details
Social media