– With approximately 60% of Africans under age 25; a deep culture of music and storytelling; and broad-scale, rising economic prosperity, young Africans represent one of the most promising consumer markets for entertainment today
– The size of the formal Film, Music and Television industry across just Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa is estimated at over $4bill
– To Africans, African content is not global; it’s local
– Poets, musicians and filmmakers are poised to meet this demand for local but have no way to access the market
– Africa’s share of the global creative economy is less than 1%, proving that while talent is universal, opportunities are not
– Bozza allows for any musician, filmmaker, poet across Africa the ability to self publish and sell directly to their audience, globally.
– Currently Bozza covers over 3000 mobile devices and desktops
– Bozza is the marketplace for the next generation of African talent selling directly to anyone on a connected device