– AgriZoom will facilitate market access to 1000 farmers, 50 local processors, 20 fishing collectivities in two years
– AgriZoom will allow the creation of nearly 250 indirect jobs for young people and 10 stable and sustainable jobs within AgriZoom after 2 years.
– AgriZoom will increase processors and farmers revenue thanks to a better market access and an access to customers far away from their location
– AgriZoom has a direct Impact on the living conditions of people aged from 17 to 55 with a living with a minimum $3 per day who will have the facility to buy quality products effectively
Sustainable development goals
1. No PovertyEnd poverty in all its forms everywhere. Economic growth must be inclusive to provide sustainable jobs and promote equality.
By 2030, eradicate extreme poverty for all people everywhere, currently measured as people living on less than $1.25 a day
By 2030, ensure that all men and women, in particular the poor and the vulnerable, have equal rights to economic resources, as well as access to basic services, ownership and control over land and other forms of property, inheritance, natural resources, appropriate new technology and financial services, including microfinance
2. Zero HungerEnd hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture. The food and agriculture sector offers key solutions for development, and is central for hunger and poverty eradication.
By 2030, end hunger and ensure access by all people, in particular the poor and people in vulnerable situations, including infants, to safe, nutritious and sufficient food all year round
By 2030, end all forms of malnutrition, including achieving, by 2025, the internationally agreed targets on stunting and wasting in children under 5 years of age, and address the nutritional needs of adolescent girls, pregnant and lactating women and older persons
By 2030, double the agricultural productivity and incomes of small-scale food producers, in particular women, indigenous peoples, family farmers, pastoralists and fishers, including through secure and equal access to land, other productive resources and inputs, knowledge, financial services, markets and opportunities for value addition and non-farm employment
By 2030, ensure sustainable food production systems and implement resilient agricultural practices that increase productivity and production, that help maintain ecosystems, that strengthen capacity for adaptation to climate change, extreme weather, drought, flooding and other disasters and that progressively improve land and soil quality
By 2020, maintain the genetic diversity of seeds, cultivated plants and farmed and domesticated animals and their related wild species, including through soundly managed and diversified seed and plant banks at the national, regional and international levels, and promote access to and fair and equitable sharing of benefits arising from the utilization of genetic resources and associated traditional knowledge, as internationally agreed
Increase investment, including through enhanced international cooperation, in rural infrastructure, agricultural research and extension services, technology development and plant and livestock gene banks in order to enhance agricultural productive capacity in developing countries, in particular least developed countries
Correct and prevent trade restrictions and distortions in world agricultural markets, including through the parallel elimination of all forms of agricultural export subsidies and all export measures with equivalent effect, in accordance with the mandate of the Doha Development Round
Adopt measures to ensure the proper functioning of food commodity markets and their derivatives and facilitate timely access to market information, including on food reserves, in order to help limit extreme food price volatility
8. Decent Work and Economic GrowthPromote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all. Sustainable economic growth will require societies to create the conditions that allow people to have quality jobs.
By 2020, substantially reduce the proportion of youth not in employment, education or training