With the blood, sweat, and tears that go into getting your startup off the ground and then scaling it, you may not have been able to devote sufficient time and energy to your PR and communications strategies. Yet, doing so can help raise your company’s profile and reputation, better position your products & services in the market, and grow your sales!
Don’t know where to start? Join us in VC4A’s new VentureReady Webinars, in this session called ‘PR 101 for Startups,’ led by Victoria Crandall, a Lagos-based PR & Communications Strategist. It’s her mission to enable Africa’s visionary entrepreneurs to tell their stories to the world.
Tuesday, 24 November 13:00-14:30 (GMT+1) via Zoom.
In the 1.5 hour session, she will cover:
- How to best approach your messaging & positioning
- Crafting a communications strategy that aligns with your business goals
- Creating captivating original content
- Building a highly-engaged audience on social media
- How to develop win-win relationships with journalists & editors
- And more!
Questions? Please contact Melissa Ruggles at melissa [at] @vc4a [.com].