The GreenRise Innovation Hub Nigeria is a food, agriculture and agricultural technology hub dedicated to specifically inspire and empower food, agriculture, agtech entrepreneurs and startups in Nigeria to build innovative and tech-based solutions for the agriculture and agribusiness sector in Nigeria and possibly, across Africa.
Our goal is to become a leading hub in Africa where innovative ideas in food, agriculture and agricultural technology are successfully contextualized, developed and empowered to become profitable businesses that address agricultural issues in Nigeria and possibly, across Africa by delivering efficient and cutting edge platforms and solutions for incubation, innovation and commercialization of food, agriculture and agtech ideas in order to contribute to global effort to increase food productivity, achieve food security, improve human nutrition and contribute to economic empowerment and development of communities.
Our key activities are:
- Food, agriculture and agtech ideas and startup incubator and accelerator programs
- Coworking space for food, agriculture and agtech startups and entrepreneurs .
- Hackathons (food, agriculture and agtech specific hackathon)
- Monthly meetups: Host and operate a platform where we connect food, agriculture and agtech entrepreneurs with mentors and experts.
- University students’ competitions.
- The GreenRise Innovation Challenge (food, agriculture and agtech challenge targeted at food and agriculture-related problem).
- Future Agro Challenge (we are the host organisation for Nigeria’s version of the global competition)