On the 25th of February, the Startupbootcamp AfriTech in partnership with UAP welcomes you to Dar es Salaam, Tanzania for a FastTrack.
FastTracks are one-day scouting events on our international tour to support the continent’s best talent. The 10 most promising startups in each location will be invited to present their innovative ideas and receive invaluable feedback from the SBC Team, corporate sponsors, local mentors and investors. You will also learn more about the Startupbootcamp AfriTech accelerator program. If you’re a startup, we encourage you to apply now here.
What can a Startupbootcamp FastTrack offer you?
- Receive valuable feedback from our mentors, corporates and subject matter experts.
- Engage with Startupbootcamp global community.
- Meet with the industry executives and be exposed to worldwide opportunities.
- You will be added to our watch list, which gives you higher chances of being selected for the program.
The experience is extremely valuable for everyone attending; teams learn from personalized feedback they get as well as from feedback that other teams receive. As the event is informal, you will also have the chance to connect with the mentors and other participating teams from the local ecosystem.
Who Should Apply?
Startups who are operating in the following industries.
- Financial Services
- Smart City Solutions
- Water treatment
- Sustainable Development
We are looking for startups that are developing the following technologies.
- Data Analytics
- Process Automation and Simulations
- Content Aggregation
- Digital identity management
- FinTech solutions for personal financial management
- Smart Mobility
- Open transportation systems
- Smart Water Solutions
- Clean energy
- Contract and profile management tools
- GPS tracking technology
- FinTech for Financial Inclusion
- Growth Hacking and digital marketing
- An acute focus on sustainable development goals
How do you apply?
Simply complete this short online form for the FastTrack to be held in Dar es Salaam on February 25th. Applications close 4 days before the event, so make sure you complete your application by then!
So apply now here.
If you have any questions about the FastTrack event or the accelerator program, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
About Startupbootcamp Events:
At Startupbootcamp AfriTech we’re looking for top-notch startups that are targeting FinTech, Big Data, InsureTech, Smart Cities, etc for our accelerator programs. SBC events are a critical, yet informal part of the screening process. In return, you get instant feedback from our panel of high-profile mentors and a chance to connect with other teams locally.
|Date||February 25, 2019: 12:00 AM - 11:00 PM •|
|Organizer||Startupbootcamp Afritech Accelerator|
|Sectors||Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Construction and manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene|