|Location||Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa|
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Réunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Retail and wholesale, Agribusiness, Automotive, Banking, Clean technology, Computer hardware, Computer software, Construction, Creative, media and entertainment, Diversified services, E-commerce, Education, Electronics, Financial services, Food and beverage, Healthcare, Insurance, Internet, Leisure and travel, Manufacturing, Mobile, Real estate, Renewable energy, Telecom, Transport and logistics, Utilities, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene
Startup Safari is a journey designed for Young Entrepreneurial Minds to immerse themselves in the fastest growing startup eco-system of the world and learn from startups that are revolutionising the way we live!
The program includes following elements:
- Interacting with game changing startups and understanding how they do business!
- Getting mentored by top Entrepreneurs and thought leaders around lean startup creation, art of pitching, personal brand creation and much more.
- Industry Innovation visits to the top corporate houses to understand the world of Intrapreneurship and how to stay RELEVANT!
- Attending an Entrepreneurship short course at reputed universities promoting entrepreneurial behaviours and creating global CEO’s!
- Platform for each delegate to work on their own idea/startup and an opportunity to pitch it to a room full of VC’s and Angel Investors!