|Date||Nov 28, 2018: 9:00 - 18:30 •|
|Organizer||SPARK Foundation / Non-profit|
Piet Heinkade, Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Targets||Burundi, Liberia, Libya, Rwanda, Somalia, South Sudan|
Agribusiness, Agritech, Big data, Blockchain, Business services, Clean technology, Clean technology and energy, Construction and manufacturing, Education, Educational services, Food production, ICT, Mobile, Software as a Service
The 6th edition of the international IGNITE conference ‘Rebuilding Futures’ challenges you to discern your role in the reconstruction of post-conflict environments, bridging the gap between higher education and employment, promoting entrepreneurship as a viable solution for youth unemployment, creating jobs and stability, and how refugees and migrants can boost host economies.
Be part of the only event worldwide that brings together refugees, entrepreneurs, education experts, private sector, governments, academia and NGOs to improve higher education, promote sustainable economic empowerment and strengthen civic leadership amongst young people in fragile states.
Hosted by: Femi Oke, Al Jazeera Broadcaster and Journalist.
- Femke Halsema, Mayor of Amsterdam
- Sigrid Kaag, Dutch Minister of Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation
- Alexander Betts, University of Oxford Professor, Refugee and Migration Studies
- Mansur Muhtar, Vice President (Country Program Complex), Islamic Development Bank
- Dania Ismail, Co-Founder of Jusoor, Syria