We are looking for high potential unreasonable entrepreneurs that we can put our resources behind!
Who We’re Looking For?
We work with high potential companies that:
- Are generating annual revenues of at least $20,000
- Have a viable business model.
- Are 3-5 years old, if the business is older there needs to have been a significant change that has shifted the working/thinking of the business.
- Have a foundational team of at least 2 people in place who are capable and committed to seeing the vision and mission through.
Additionally, we look for high potential entrepreneurs who are:
- Bold visionaries that are highly ambitious for what their companies can achieve in terms of revenue and impact.
- Ethical and have strong integrity.Hungry to learn.
- Exemplary at executing the work needed to achieve the vision and success of the company.
A selected company must be able to send a CEO or co-founder with significant decision making power in the company to attend our program. This is because real-time decisions will be made over the course of the boot camp and it would be unproductive and ineffective for you, your company and our experts to come to a decision which could not be immediately implemented due to a chain of command.
While the following criteria reflect the kinds of companies we target as ideal candidates for our programme, we do not believe in blindly following the rules. If you don’t meet one or more of these characteristics, then convince us that you deserve a spot at our programme and apply anyway!
Write to us at Hello@shona.co or to our Angela, our Recruitment Associate at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Application deadline||September 30|
|Targets||Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, United Republic of, Uganda|
|Sectors||Agribusiness, Clean technology and energy, Construction and manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Water, sanitation and hygiene|