Agritech startup looking for guidance in pivoting from product-market fit and early revenue to acceleration
- Having achieved product-market fit, early revenue, and raising seed round, scaling is proving difficult. Can you help de-mystify our growth?
- Part of the limiting factors to our growth as a private advisory service provider (e-Extension) to farmers, is inadequate buy-in by farm organizations and government institution. We believe that these buy-ins would encourage more farmers to subscribe to our advisory service sustainably. How can we unlock this challenge?
We are seeking a mentor,
- with knowledge of the government-to-business model, how government institutions are structured and how to identify key personnel in government;
- to guide us on how to further simplify the messaging of our value proposition
- to guide us in developing a financial model for our business
- with advice on whether we should patent our technology. If yes, how? If no, why not?